|School Achievements 2016|| |
|Aesthetics Achievements |
- Inaugural Percussion Ensemble (SYF2016 Display Band) – Certificate of Commendation
- SYF 2016 Arts Presentation - 2 artwork, titled "Weaving" and "Space 3" were selected to be displayed.
- 2 students shared their experience on Amunt Valencia Football trip at the SOF- Peter Lim Scholarship Ceremony, held at ITE College East
- 2016 Singapore Youth Olympic Festival 7-a-side Football Competition - 1st Runner up ('B' Division)
2 students participated at the World Scouts Jamboree in Japan.
2 students represented the school in the National Day Parade as part of the marching contingent
- Muhammad Shafiq Bin Amri
- Muhammad Anwar Bin Khamdan
- 1st place in World Thinking Day 2016, International Costume Parade at National level
- 1st place in World Thinking Day 2016, International Costume Parade at Division level (West Division)
- Community in Bloom Awards 2016 - Silver Award
|Visual Arts Club |
- Yuhua Neighbourhood Anti-Scam Wall Mural Painting Competition - 1st Prize
- Top 20 Achievers - One Sec 3 student achieved 11th position at the All Singapore Secondary Mathematics Competition for Normal Course Students
|Recognitions from Other Organisations (Non-MOE) in 2016|
- Ignite Skills Challenge 2016, 3rd prize under the "Keep Kool"
- Ignite Skills Challenge 2016 - Bullet Vessel (1st Prize); Bullet Vessel Poster (Top 3)
|MOE SYF 2016 Celebrations|
CSS was the lead school in organising MOE’s SYF 2016 celebrations at The
Esplanade (Outdoor Theatre) on 1-3 July, students from the Arts & Events
Management, New Media Club, Dance and Visual Arts CCAs had the opportunity to
coordinate the event involving more than 1500 students from other schools.