EXECUTIVE (Hospitality Services)
- To maintain the Hospitality Services (HS) Department’s Training Rooms, ensuring that the Training Rooms are safe, clean and conducive learning environments
- To organise and prepare Teaching and Learning (T&L) resources (e.g. food ingredients, worksheets) and equipment in the HS Training Rooms in a safe and orderly manner
- To conduct HS Department’s inventory checks and update the inventory list every semester
- To order and receive T&L resources for HS lessons in accordance with the requirements stipulated by the HS teachers
- To procure equipment and T&L resources for HS Department in a timely manner e.g. sourcing of suppliers and quotations, placing orders and liaising with suppliers on delivery
- To perform administrative duties e.g. processing invoices, worksheet printing;
- To liaise with the Operations Section, ICT Department and contractors on physical defects and issues with equipment.
- To assist teachers during HS lessons (e.g. group learning activities)
- To assist with maintenance of kitchen cleanliness
- Diploma Holder
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience (preferred)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office and IT-savvy.
- Positive attitude, pro-active and able to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email the application form, together with a detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience, and current and expected salaries to Ms Marina Wong at email@example.com. Please indicate the job title on the subject heading of your email.
Click here to download the job application form.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may apply for the above positions.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting and using your personal information to facilitate the processing of your application for employment purposes.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.