- Attend to phone calls and walk-in visitors, including handling general enquiries.
- Provide good customer service to external and internal customers.
- Maintain, update and housekeep of files and records of the school.
- Source, procure and manage stationery and office supplies.
- Update and maintain student data in the student information management systems.
- Handle student administration and financial assistance scheme (FAS) matters.
- Provide administrative support for the student admission exercise.
- Call absentees and update of student attendance records.
- Prepare and assist in the issuance of Student Graduation Certificate
- Handle insurance claims.
- Provide admin and operation support for school events and activities.
- Assist in other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma Holder.
- At least 2 years of working experience in administration or equivalent.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office and IT-savvy.
- Exposure to education industry preferred.
- Positive attitude, pro-active and able to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email the application form, together with a detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience, and current and expected salaries to Ms Marina Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title on the subject heading of your email.
Click here to download the job application form.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may apply for the above positions.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting and using your personal information to facilitate the processing of your application for employment purposes.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.