- English Language
- Tamil Language
- Facility & Mechanical Services
- Retail Services
- To equip students with the knowledge and skills through the conduct of innovative lessons, effective teaching and learning approaches, and authentic learning experiences e.g. outdoor/field-based learning activities, attachments, internships, competitions etc.
- To develop interesting and meaningful teaching and learning resources, including assignments, performance tasks and info-communication technology (ICT) innovations.
- To assess students’ learning and monitor their performance closely.
- To provide the necessary remediation support, including after-school support, to enable students to make good progress in learning.
- To manage classroom and student activities well and ensure that students’ learning is effective
- To conduct and facilitate character & citizenship education as a Form/Co-Form Teacher and provide effective pastoral care and guidance to students, including working closely with parents/guardians, school counsellors and/or relevant organizations.
- To plan and conduct co-curricular activities in support of students’ character and leadership development.
- To undertake department duties e.g. planning and conducting programmes and events, procurement of resources, monitoring and maintaining department inventories and facilities etc.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities as advised by the Reporting Officer, Head of Department and/or School Management.
- For English Language / Tamil Language teaching positions
- For Facility & Mechanical Services teaching positions
- For Retail Services teaching positions
- While a university degree is preferred, non-graduates with relevant qualifications and working experience, who are passionate about supporting the school's mission of transforming the learning of N(T) students, are welcome to apply.
- Able to identify with the learning needs of N(T) students.
- Strong passion for helping N(T) students develop as confident and purposeful individuals.
- Able to build rapport with students in order to motivate and encourage them.
- Innovative and resourceful e.g. able to use a variety of teaching methods including multi-media to engage N(T) students in learning.
- Strong sense of integrity, personal drive and initiative, commitment and team spirit.
- Caring, responsible and driven.
- Have a growth mindset and is able to receive feedback constructively.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team to contribute proactively to the department’s programmes.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email the application form, together with a detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience, and current and expected salaries to Ms Marina Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title on the subject heading of your email.
Click here to download the job application form.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may apply for the above positions.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting and using your personal information to facilitate the processing of your application for employment purposes.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.