- ALLIED EDUCATOR (SCHOOL COUNSELLOR)
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (CULINARY AND RESTAURANT OPERATIONS)
1) ALLIED EDUCATOR (SCHOOL COUNSELLOR)
- To work with the school counselling team to develop an effective counselling programme that is developmental, preventive, remedial & responsive to support the social and emotional needs of students;
- To provide counselling support, individually and in group setting, to help students improve self-management and overcome behavioral challenges;
- To work with students to identify their strengths, interests, and needs so as to help them strengthen their academic, personal and social development;
- To guide and support at-risk/high-needs students to develop prosocial behaviours;
- To work together with AED(LBS) to provide intervention support to students with special educational needs (SEN) and enable them to adjust to the school and classroom learning environment well;
- To identify high-needs students and families for referral to external agencies e.g. family service centre (FSC) for assistance;
- To partner relevant stakeholders e.g. parents, FSC, MSF, police etc. to support the behavioural improvement of at-risk/high-needs students;
- To help parents and teachers identify potential behavioral problems with their students, and provide students with support as they try to overcome disabilities or developmental problems;
- To monitor students in classroom and play settings, and suggest changes to the curriculum so that it better meets the needs of the students;
- To provide periodic updates on the counselling programme to school management;
- To conduct professional sharing on the school counselling programme and intervention support for teachers and parents;
- Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in Counselling / Psychology.
- Able to work with students from diverse family backgrounds.
- Possess resourcefulness to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Has positive attitude, able to work under pressure, meticulous and able to work independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team.
- Caring, responsible and driven.
(2) EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (CULINARY AND RESTAURANT OPERATIONS)
- To maintain the Culinary and Restaurant Operations (CRO) Department’s Training Rooms, thereby ensuring that the Training Rooms are safe, clean and conducive learning environments;
- To organise and prepare Teaching and Learning (T&L) resources (eg food ingredients, worksheets) and equipment in the CRO Training Rooms in a safe and orderly manner;
- To conduct CRO Department’s inventory checks and update the inventory list every semester;
- To order and receive T&L resources for CRO lessons in accordance with the requirements stipulated by the CRO teachers;
- To procure equipment and T&L resources for CRO Department in a timely manner e.g. sourcing of suppliers and quotations, placing orders and liaising with suppliers on delivery;
- To perform administrative duties e.g. processing invoices, worksheet printing;
- To liaise with the Operations Section, ICT Department and contractors on physical defects and issues with equipment.
- To assist teachers during CRO lessons (e.g. group learning activities), whenever necessary;
- To assist with maintenance of kitchen cleanliness;
- Diploma Holder
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience (preferred)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office and IT-savvy.
- Positive attitude, pro-active and able to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email the application form, together with a detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience, and current and expected salaries to Ms Marina Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title on the subject heading of your email.
Click here to download the job application form.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may apply for the above positions.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting and using your personal information to facilitate the processing of your application for employment purposes.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.