ALLIED EDUCATOR (Internet-of-Things Application)
· To teach prescribed topics in the classroom and workshop.
· To perform demonstrations as well as guidance and supervision of learning for various skill areas.
· To prepare lesson materials, notes, practical rigs and assignments for the classes.
· To take charge of a class and provide pastoral care and support to the students through rapport building, student management, attendance monitoring including making home visits, students profiling and counselling, updating parents on their child's performance, conduct and progress in school.
· To take charge of a CCA and professional committee role.
· Possess a relevant diploma with 2-3 years of relevant industry experience.
· Caring and responsible towards the learning challenges of Normal (Technical) stream students.
· Strong sense of integrity and team-spirit.
· Possess the following Internet-of-Things Applications Skills & Knowledge
- Able to configure or setup router, switch, wireless access points.
- Able to configure or setup IoT devices like Smart Switch, Electrical Plug, Contact
Sensor, PIR (Motion Sensor), Camera, Curtain/Blinds, Sound Systems, Fans and
Lights and Bluetooth/Zigbee/Wifi Wireless Gateway.
- Able to operate under Windows/Mac OS. Linux OS will be an added advantage.
- Able to perform electrical wiring and network cabling fabrication. Knowledge in
working with Arduino, Raspberry Pi Single-Board Computer will be an added
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python will be added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email the application form, together with a detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience, and current and expected salaries to Ms Marina Wong at email@example.com. Please indicate the job title on the subject heading of your email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may apply for the above positions.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting and using your personal information to facilitate the processing of your application for employment purposes.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.