- I am a...
- P6 Student / Parent
- Crestan's Parent
Home > Info@Crest > Career@Crest > Non-Teaching Positions
(A)Technical Support Assistant (Science)
- Maintaining the school’s two Science Laboratories and Preparation Room, thereby ensuring that the Science Laboratories are conducive learning environments;
- Organising Teaching and Learning (T&L) resources and all other equipment in the Science Laboratories and Preparation Room in a safe and orderly manner;
- Updating the Science Department’s inventory regularly and conducting inventory checks on termly basis;
- Preparing T&L resources for Science lessons in accordance with the requirements stipulated by the Science teachers;
- Assisting in the procurement of equipment and T&L resources for the Science Department e.g. replacing expendables such as stationery, liaising with suppliers and other vendors on delivery;
- Liaising with the Operations Department, ICT Department and contractors on physical defects (e.g. broken cupboard doors), problems with ICT equipment (e.g. sound and projection system) and other maintenance issues (e.g. gas and water supply) related to the Science Laboratories and Preparation Room;
- Performing general administrative support e.g. sending worksheets for printing;
- Assisting teachers during Science lessons (e.g. group learning activities), whenever necessary.
- NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma Holder
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office and IT-savvy.
- Exposure to education industry preferred.
- Positive attitude, pro-active and able to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please email the application form, together with a detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience, and current and expected salaries to Ms Marina Wong at email@example.com. Please indicate the job title on the subject heading of your email.
- Click here to download the job application form.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents may apply for the above positions.
- By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting and using your personal information to facilitate the processing of your application for employment purposes.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.